My client are looking for an Executive Assistant to provide professional secretarial and administrative support to the Managing Director of a internationally recognized market leading company, based in Chippenham.
This is a contract role for 26 weeks, rate dependent on experience.
Diary management, reviewing incoming correspondence, organising travel arrangements, managing expense claims, maintaining timesheets, arranging internal and external meetings, preparing presentations and reports, maintain filing systems, liaise with senior management and provide support to other directors and senior management as required.
What you need to qualify for this job:
- Recent experience supporting at Executive/Director level (essential)
- High integrity, with the ability to work with complete confidentiality (essential)
- Proactive and able to work under pressure, as well as prioritise with minimal supervision (essential)
- Excellent organisational skills and professional working style, with advanced Microsoft Office skills, and excellent attention to detail (essential)
- Good interpersonal skills, and a strong communicator confident engaging at all levels (essential)
- A team player, flexible in approach and attitude, able to establish and maintain positive working relationships (essential)
- Assertive and deadline driven (essential)
If you are interested and believe this role could be a good fit please apply with a copy of your most updated CV. If you have any questions please call Charlotte on 0117 917 45 60