Project Administrator / Receptionist
As the receptionist you will act as the key individual to ensure visitors and calls are dealt with in a professional and helpful manner, promoting the company image, values and behaviours.
- Proceeds with all day-to-day functional specific operations, and applies IT systems. E.g. Raising Purchase Orders, Travelnet, Expenses and inputting, filing and archiving CORMAP
- Raise PPE, stationery orders and office supplies on 1SRM
- Assist Regional Logistics Manager as back up for miscellaneous duties as necessary
- Assist Regional Construction Manager and team as necessary to ensure efficient service provided to Installation/Package managers and teams
- Prepares specialised routine report and correspondence, and/or statistics
- Logging and reporting annual leave and sickness
- Welcome and direct visitors promoting a professional and friendly attitude at all times
- Performs entrance and access controls at a receptionist's desk for contractor staff signing into project worksites- and collates work completion details
- Verifies credentials of persons entering property, and announces them to appropriate contact person
- Operate telephone switchboard, transfer calls and take messages with a professional attitude, ensuring calls are picked up in a timely manner and callers are transferred to correct destination without delay.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Excellent timekeeping and interpersonal skills
- High level of communication skills
Share this post