Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: North West London
Job ID: 764389
Our client, a leading FM company, have a requirement for a Maintenance Service Technician to work on a large retail contract covering stores in North West London.
• To deliver pre-planned and reactive maintenance tasks
• To utilise initiative and planning tools to deliver efficiencies with a customer focus, ensuring communication with site teams on tasks being undertaken.
• Undertaking proactive and reactive tasks including general fabric maintenance, installation, decorating, basic plumbing and painting.
• Completing Emergency Lighting testing, Lamp Changing and Water Hygiene tap checks.
• Completing filter cleaning.
• Reviewing helpdesk reports on a daily basis.
• Liaising daily with the Regional Manager to provide updates on tasks.
We are looking for someone with experience working in a mobile maintenance role. You must have a valid UK drivers licence and experience of working in a customer facing, fast paced environment.
On offer is a competitive salary of up to £23,617 plus a 'industry best' company van and fuel card. They have a strong learning and development programme in place for staff as well as plenty of incentives and annual bonuses etc. Pension is up to 6% matched. Tools, uniform and trade card all provided.
If you are interested in the role, please apply NOW! Our client are looking urgently to get the right people in and will interview quickly!
Share this post