The Receptionist is a key focal point of the office. It is essential that all visitors and calls are dealt with in a professional manner.
What are my responsibilities?
- Welcome and direct visitors promoting a professional and friendly attitude at all times
- Operate telephone switchboard, transfer calls and take messages with a professional attitude, ensuring calls are picked up in a timely manner and callers are transferred to correct destination without delay
- Manage Meeting Room bookings
- Issuing of building security cards/swipes and updating system and relevant documentation
- Maintaining regional telephone list
- Provide administrative support to depts as required
- Provide photocopying/scanning support to depts as required
- Housekeeping of reception, post room and goods in areas
- Liaise with Project Administrators to arrange reception cover for leave
- Manage diary of Senior managers in a pro-active and efficient manner making independent decisions. Responsible for setting up meetings and schedules and cascading information.
- Assemble, collate and submit expenses reports for Senior Managers
- Receive and issue courier and mail items, mail sorting, franking and processing efficiently, ensuring items are despatched in a timely manner
- Assist Office Manager as back up for miscellaneous duties as necessary
- Raise PPE, stationery orders and office supplies on OneSrm/Spiridon
- Methodical and organized with excellent communication skills
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Pro-active and able to work with minimal supervision
- Accurate and attentive to detail
- Excellent time-keeping
- Croydon, Surrey
- Temporary contract
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560