An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Network Analyst to work for a leading Engineering Sub-Contractor on water board projects based around the Oxfordshire area.
The purpose of our role is to identify and/or investigate specific areas/customers where there is a suspicion of UFW (unaccounted for water) or leakage. Where UFW is confirmed, to prepare a plan for resolution of the issue, brief the resolution activity owners, and follow through to completion. In the case of leak ensure that it is seen through to repair by escalating to the correct teams.
- Analysis of district meter areas to identify actual or potential sources of Unaccounted-for Water (UFW) or leakage.
- Planning for and deployment of resources to undertake field investigations both day and night.
- Collation of data to determine process to resolve UFW issue
- Resolution plan and monitor through to completion
- To update cooperate systems with required reports and information obtained through Enhancement Projects work.
- Computer literate and report writing
- Understanding of Netbase system including Aorta, GIS and Meterman, or similar
- Proven track record in Data Analysis and manipulation
- Client management and customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong understanding of MS Excel
For more information please apply within.
Due to a high volume of applications we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you have not received an update from us within 2 weeks then please accept this as an unsuccessful application.