Working alongside the Director and production office staff the successful applicant will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software and be interested in proactively developing and maintaining the administration side of the Business.
Brief Role Description
- First point of contact for customers/visitors: meet and greet, answering the phone and directing calls.
- Responsible for reception area and meeting room.
- General office administration duties to include: stationery/refreshment monitoring and reordering; filing, scanning and laminating as necessary; organising transport/couriers; assisting the Directors and managers in their roles as necessary.
- Set up and maintain templates on Excel for order processing and order status reports.
- Order processing and creation of delivery notes and other production documentation as necessary.
- Client and supplier liaison.
- Assistance with administration of H&S, ISO and Quality systems etc.
- Marketing support - website monitoring and sourcing/purchasing of marketing materials.
- Experience with Microsoft Office in particular Word/Outlook/Excel (SAGE an advantage)
- General housekeeping duties.
- Data entry.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Good numeracy and literature skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal.)
- Good problem-solving skills.
- An enthusiastic can-do attitude.
- The ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
Share this post