3 months initially
£15.88 an hour
Provide friendly, professional and efficient phone service to our indirect customer base. Use product and process knowledge to effectively progress requests from customers and the field-based Business Development team. Achieve first call resolution at every opportunity. Work within given SLAs – e.g. average call answer time sub 30 seconds with an average abandonment rate of less than 5%. Build and develop strong collaborative relationships with internal departments to ensure efficient progression of orders and queries.
- Computer literate with sound knowledge of all Microsoft Packages, particularly Outlook and Excel.
- High level of numerical understanding and accuracy.
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal, customer service and influencing skills
- Proficient telephony skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask
- Ability to communicate with colleagues and external customers at all levels
- Ability to accurately handle and understand numerical data
- Sales experience would be an advantage
If you have the above experience and are available to start then apply now!