Job Title: Multi Skilled Electrical Engineer
Job ID: 764419
Our client, a leading Facilities Management company in the UK, are looking to recruit x2 Electrically biased Multi Skilled Engineers at a healthcare site in Dudley.
You will join a large maintenance team, working on a long term healthcare contract, and will be responsible for electrical reactive and PPM tasks. You will be working a 12 hour shift pattern, 6pm-6am, 4 on - 4 off.
• Carry out Electrical and reactive and preventative maintenance tasks
• Carry out remedial works and installations
• To ensure all works issued are carried out within the agreed SLA time frames
• To make sure any potential failings of statutory electrical requirements are bough to senior managers attention immediately.
• NVQ level 3 in electrical installation and relevant City and Guilds 236 or equivalent.
• Experience in a maintenance environment, hospital experience is advantageous.
• 18th edition is advantageous, 17th edition as a minimum will be essential
You must be self motivated and hard working, as well as willing to learn new skills. The successful candidates will also need to pass a DBS check prior to starting.
What's on Offer?
o Salary up to £30k
o Opportunity to work on an exciting contract with real longevity
o Excellent training and development on offer
o No call out rota
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this position, please send your CV by applying online.
Interviews are looking to be held week commencing Tuesday 7th May so please apply now!
Share this post