Job Title: HVAC Engineer
Job ID: 764423
Our client, a leading FM company, have a requirement for a HVAC Engineer to work on a brand new, 7 year public sector contract covering Bedfordshire. You'll be required to carry out planned and reactive HVAC maintenance tasks safely and to an agreed standard.
• Undertake all allocated HVAC reactive and planned maintenance tasks to an agreed standard.
• Complete tasks within SLA requirements, with work orders opened and closed in real time.
• Timely completion of reactive and planned works carried out to agreed standards, achievement of first fix and maximising equipment uptime.
• Provide HVAC technical support as required, e.g. advice regarding major operational issues.
• Carry out work in accordance with all health and safety requirements and adhere to best safety working practices at all times.
• Ensure parts and materials are ordered in a timely manner through company processes. Fit parts or components as prescribed by company procedures.
• Ensure appropriate audits and checks are carried out in line with standards provided.
• Deal with and make safe all health & safety related works following processes laid down by organisation’s Health and Safety Policy.
• Effectively diagnose and identify faults and failures with equipment and systems and provide effective solutions and escalate where necessary.
• Recognised Engineering Qualification
• Full driving licence
• F-Gas qualification is desirable, but support will be given to achieve if not already held
What's on Offer?
• Salary up to £35,705 plus overtime available
• Industry best van and fuel card
• Matched pension contribution up to 6%
• Annual bonus scheme
• Excellent training and development programme
• Opportunity to work on an exciting new contract with longevity
If you are interested please send your CV by applying online. Interviews are going to be held on the 10th May so please apply now!
Share this post