High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£59,000 - £69,000+ car or allowance
Contact Helen Phillips
We have an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to join a leading company working on their projects in South Buckinghamshire. Working on site as the Project Manager you will be required to deliver projects to spec, time, budget and health and safety. Being commercially aware you will take the lead as Contracts Manager where required.
Other duties as the Project Manager will include but are not limited:
- Oversee projects from start to finish, from bid to handover
- Participates in tenders and PQQ’s to benefit the company.
- Works with the supply chain to establish effective relationships and ensure continuous improvement.
- Working with the planning and project controls team to establish progress to date & forecasts and ensure that monthly reporting is accurate.
- Manages project activities to ensure works remain on target and takes action as required to rectify problems.
- Organises subcontractors and suppliers with commercial / procurement team.
- Familiar with COINS.
- Client and stakeholder management
- Maintain and develop relations with existing customers and prospect for new customers
- Manage your teams and technical resources
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, quality and environmental rules
- Contribute to the Business Unit’s performance
- All other project manager duties as required
You must have working experience as a Project Manager delivering multiple projects to time, spec and budget. You will be suitably qualified HNC/HND in engineering, Mechanical, Electrical, Construction etc. and have experience in an FM, M&, Building environment where you have Healthcare hard FM experience and PFI Contract experience desired
Hold IOSH, SMSTS, CSCS etc.
A Professional membership desirable