Insurance & Risk Officer
Our Insurance team is now seeking an enthusiastic individual to fill the role of Insurance & Risk Officer. Working as part of a team and reporting to the Insurance & Risk Manager you will provide high quality support, and play an active role in administering insurance arrangements and to provide cost effective claims handling.
The key features of the role are to build strong relationships with key contacts; to establish and follow robust processes and procedures; to maintain clear, accurate, auditable and comprehensive records; to contain costs; to identify areas of improvement for containing costs and to be able to advise the business technically and keep the business informed.
- Recent experience either in a similar in house role, insurance broker or insurance company demonstrating a technical background.
- Being fully conversant with CPR and MOJ requirements and a good grasp of appropriate statute and case law
- Part qualified with the CII exams ideally to Dip CII level and evidencing current and steady study progression.
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, Word, and Power point and bespoke database systems.
- Working knowledge of risk management practices
- Demonstrate analytical and numerical capability.
- Manage the insurance database system, including accurate policy record keeping and ensure that all emails and documents are uploaded in a timely manner as per the guidelines.
- Ensure all relevant documentation and information is obtained from the business units, SHEQ team and HR where appropriate and ensure all relevant documentation is obtained to fully investigate liability supported by legal statutes and case law. Ensure all relevant documentation is passed to stakeholders in a timely manner with the post holder’s views on liability.
- Produce analytical reports for service managers and line management upon request.
- Keep abreast of changing legislation and market practice relating to provision of an insurance programme.
- £25,000 - £35,000pa
- Canary Wharf, London
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560