Fixed Term – Approx. 2 years
£18,000 - £20,000
We are urgently looking for a Project Administrator to coordinate project activities on their Facilities Manage contract. You will manage schedules, arrange assignments, co-ordinate and communicate progress.
As Project Administrator your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Schedule meetings and record actions (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps)
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Issue project instructions as directed
- Assist in ensuring projects meet quality standards and are completed on time and within budget.
- Communicate with stakeholders
- Upload documents to and administer projects using electronic systems.
- Monitor project progress and address potential issues
- Measure and report on project performance
- Collate contractual documents for issue to the client
- Provide support to the programme and project managers as required
- Work experience as a Project Administrator, Project Coordinator or similar role within a Facilities Management, Construction or similar environment.
- Hands-on experience with technical documentation and schedules
- Familiarity in using electronic systems
- Fully IT literate
- Able to multi task in a busy environment
- Excellent communication skills