Job Title: M&E Maintenance Engineer
Job ID: 764434
Our client, a leading FM company, have a requirement for an M&E Maintenance Engineer to work on a large retail contract covering stores across Southampton/Bournemouth area. You will be required to look after both PPM's and reactive maintenance. The work will range from changing sockets, changing leaking taps, unblocking toilets, maintaining air handling units etc. You will work a 1 in 4 call out rota, including 1 in 4 saturdays.
We are also looking for x2 Engineers to cover the Bristol area.
• Assisting with M&E surveys and technical reports as necessary and cascading all key data to relevant personnel throughout field operations
• Ensuring compliance with all Health & Safety requirements and always adhere to best working practices
• Liaise and advise Managing Engineers on operational issues within local stores
• Working proactively to manage task volumes in conjunction with the Service Solutions team
• Strong plumbing background
• Strong air conditioning bias
• Commercial experience essential
• Ideally you will have a 17th Edition
• Full UK driving licence
What's on offer?
• Salary up to £35,705 inclusive of call out standby
• Industry best van and fuel card
• Matched pension contribution up to 6%
• Annual bonus scheme
• Excellent training and development programme
• Opportunity to work on an exciting new contract with longevity
If you are interested please send your CV by applying online. Interviews are looking to be set up ASAP so please apply now!
Share this post