Company Secretariat Administrator
As the Company Secretariat Administrator, you will support the Company Secretariat team to manage the operational support provided to governance entities to assure high quality outcomes, right first time. The Company Secretariat Administrator will also support the Company Secretariat team to enable such team to provide a full range of company secretarial and related services for its Board, Board sub-committees, the Executive Committee and its sub-committees in order to minimise exposure and risk.
- Ability to consistently deliver high quality outputs, whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Prioritisation, developing clear actionable and measurable plans, schedules and working with minimal supervision
- Planning and organisational skills and work within a team
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential and to deal with large amounts of information
- Ability to anticipate the Company Secretariat team’s needs and have the ability to solve problems without direct supervision
- Ability to manage relationships with multiple internal stakeholders
- Conflict resolution skills – including the ability to manage competing stakeholder priorities
- Communication Skills – including the ability to liaise with various internal stakeholders, influence and challenge appropriately
- IT skills – including Microsoft office applications
- We will look at individuals interim to perm as an option. Candidate must have a legal background PA etc with an eye for detail and be very proactive.
- £300 a day
- Temp to perm
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560