A new opportunity has become available to ensure the finance team can successfully support the delivery of the new commercial strategy for Control Period 6. The role will provide the necessary financial support to both the Finance team and the new Business Development team to ensure the company delivers in the area of Business Growth whilst maintaining high levels of financial control and governance. The Commercial Accountant will report into the newly established Head of Financial Governance & Corporate Controls and will also support the Chief Financial Officer, the Head of Finance, the Head of Procurement and the Business Development & Engagement Director in delivering the CP6 Finance Strategy and all relevant parts of the wider CP6 Business Plan. This includes crucial work in supporting reform to the accounting structure and leading the essential changes to system development and financial reporting.
- Fully qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Significant experience of previous commercial roles with experience of working as a finance business partner to the commercial team in a medium to large profit driven company preferable
- Direct experience of implementing/reforming an ecommerce platform, with a detailed understanding of the practical challenges involved.
- Excellent commercial knowledge and awareness of key macroeconomic issues
- Extensive experience of working in cross functional project environments
- The experience and awareness to identify opportunities to improve the way we work, and the determination to deliver changes.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present commercial information in a style appropriate to the audience (including the wider company and governance levels).
- Finsbury, London
- £52,750 to £64,450 salary
- Permanent opportunity
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560