An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Leakage Trainer to work for one of the UK’s leading engineering sub-contractors on Northern Ireland Water projects based in Belfast.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the best practise leakage champion will be responsible for the training and mentoring of all leakage staff, ensuring the use of all best practise leakage methods are used and helping in delivery of Leakage Reduction and performance within Northern Ireland Water.
- Completing and assessing all leakage staff
- Undertaking training and completing detailed individual training matrix/plans
- Ensuring the regional training matrix is updated and reported as per the clients/RPS expectations
- Work closely with under achieving staff 2-3 days per week to ensure targets are achieved and maintained.
- Ensuring training targets are achieved and records updated.
- Providing weekly training trackers on all leakage training and developing training plans for each Technician/Engineer, delivering and presenting information using PowerPoint
- Attending client meetings when required.
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Good understanding and demonstrable working knowledge of computer software packages (Microsoft, GIS, and specific technical programs etc.)
- A track record of training and classroom delivery
- Ability to interpret and understand water network schematics and plans to an high standard
- A very good all round knowledge of Water Network Hydraulics, Leakage Detection Techniques, Monitoring and reporting of Leakage Levels and other issues associated with the Clean Water Industry
- Excellent working knowledge of leakage monitoring
- Ability to quickly learn new theories, techniques and working methods associated with duties and tasks and deliver to leakage staff
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to enable effective communication with internal and external colleagues, other technical specialists, consultants and senior internal and external managers.
For more information please apply within.
Due to a high volume of applications we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you have not received an update from us within 2 weeks then please accept this as an unsuccessful application.