Pay rate £26.80
1 year Contract
Monday to Friday (0830-1630)
My client are currently recruiting for an Engineer role based in Yate. They are looking for someone with experience of highway/traffic management scheme design and implementation, including preparation of drawings, calculations, specifications, contract documents and scheme cost estimates.
- Design and implement traffic management and road safety schemes and associated Traffic Regulation Orders, including temporary arrangements for all road users.
- Prepare and supervise the preparation of Specifications, Drawings, Calculations and Contract Documents using computer techniques where appropriate.
- Advise on highway and traffic management scheme design and implementation, as required, and provide input to Local Plans, Development Briefs, Developer proposals and other plans and schemes.
- Liaise with the Police, Parish Councils, other organisations and bodies and within the Council as required.
- Advise on priorities and programmes of work and supervise the monitoring of expenditure.
- Assist with the appointment, supervision and monitoring of Consultants.
- Promote safe working practices at all times and ensure the implementation of the Authority’s policies on Health & Safety matters (including CDM Regulations).
- Prepare appropriate reports and correspondence with elected Members, outside bodies and members of the public and attend meetings as necessary.
- On occasion to deputise for the Senior Engineer.
If this is a role that you are interested in please call Courtleigh on 0117 917 4560.