Job Title: Depot Maintenance Technician
Job ID: 764514
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a well established, award winning facilities management company who are looking to add 2/3 Depot Maintenance Technicians to their ever growing team. You will be based at a large distribution centre and will be responsible for delivering an effective maintenance service, completing all planned and reactive FM related tasks in an efficient and compliant manner.
You will work a 40 hour week, not guaranteed Monday-Friday, there may be weekend work. Week 1 will be 9:30 - 18:30 shifts and you will be on call that week also. The following 3 weeks are 6:30 - 15:30 with no call out.
• Perform planned preventative maintenance tasks in line with the computerised maintenance system
• Continually provide reactive support when required, to a high standard and within given timescales
• Ensure appropriate audits and checks are carried out in line with standards provided
• Hosting and control of contractors in line with site operating procedures
• Comply and report any Health & Safety issues
• Be available when on call to ensure effective response and resolution to satisfy customer needs
• A recognised apprenticeship or qualification; either mechanical and or electrical with a multi-skilled appreciation being an advantage
• Technical skills relating to joinery, tiling, general fabric maintenance, installation, decorating, basic plumbing, painting and civils
• Previous experience in a facilities management role, ideally in a distribution centre environment
• Team player who can work under own initiative when required
• Have a committed and flexible attitude to the role
• Understanding of organisational requirements and systems in the areas of quality management, health and safety, legal compliance, and general duty of care
What's on offer?
• Salary of either £27,139 or £31,929 depending on experience.
• Matched pension contribution up to 6%
• Annual bonus scheme
• Excellent training and development programme
The client are looking to interview and get people on board ASAP so if you are interested please send your CV NOW by applying online.
Share this post