Senior Transport Planner
A new opportunity has become available to be working on transport schemes at feasibility stage and taking them through the planning application process.
Purpose of the role
- To be responsible for the development of transport strategy proposals for localities;
- To be responsible for providing experienced technical input to help to identify the transport infrastructure requirements necessary to support sustainable economic growth in localities.
- To be responsible for providing transport input into Local Plans and their associated documents and County Council responses to development proposals.
- Experience of the development plan system.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to successfully deliver complex and challenging programmes of work through effective partnership working in a political environment
- Experience of commissioning and managing consultants using a variety of procurement routes
- Experience of working in a planning/transport planning environment.
- Temporary contract
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560