Mechnical Project Manager :
There office is in Northampton but you will be based on site on a prestiges project in Leicester. The project value is £17.3m.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful Mechanical Project Manager will;
• Be responsible for overseeing and coordinating Mechanical works associated with project.
• Liaising with all those involved with project.
• Financially able to manage all aspects of the project to ensure the project is delivered on budget and in time.
• Reporting project progress at meetings.
• Ensuring all labour resources are provided as per the scheduled plan.
Mechanical Projects Manager Criteria:
• Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Building Services degree qualification or relevant HND/HNC construction related qualification.
• First-hand experience working on mechanical installation projects
• Be required to be come from a Heating, Plumbing and Ventilation background and have previously held the role of Project Manager or Project Engineer.
The successful Mechanical Projects Manager will be rewarded with:
• A competitive salary based between £50-55,000 depending on experience, plus a company car or allowance.
• 20 days holiday + Bank holidays