Senior Steelwork Project Manager wanted for permanent work for an established architectural metalwork firm based in Bedfordshire.
Projects are all London based and revolve around the installation of handrails, balustrades, railings, gates, beams and structural refurbishment works. You will be looking after up to 8 projects at once. Reporting directly to the directors, your duties include:
* Planning of the project from beginning to end
* Allocation of labour resources
* Communicating with clients to report progress of construction
* Negotiating with suppliers/ contracts regarding materials and services
* Completion of paperwork to the requisite standard
* Adhering to time constraints and making sure the project comes in on-budget
* Solving problems on site and with personnel.
Projects will be predominantly within the M25 area. The client head office is based near Luton so you would have to be prepared to travel there once a week.
In return the company offers
* Salary up to £50,000
* 28 days paid holiday
* Enrolment into the NEST pension Scheme
* Company car/ fuel card/ laptop.
There is room for progression.
CV's, References and proof of eligibility to work within the United Kingdom must be provided.