A new opportunity has become available for an experienced Income officer to ensure that an efficient and effective service is provided in relation to invoice payments and income collection.
The centralised payables and income team will process all payments to third parties and invoice and collect all miscellaneous income due to the Council. The focus of the centralised payables and income teams is to improve processing standards and times, improve customer service and continue to develop automated transaction processes and improve efficiencies.
- Experience of receivables modules within a computerised financial management system.
- Awareness of debt collection systems and techniques.
- Data inputting.
- Developed use of excel for calculations, data management.
- Knowledge of the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
- Knowledge of Value Added Tax (VAT) for Income and payments.
- Knowledge of the Direct Debit Scheme rules and regulations for collection.
- Experience in spreadsheets.
- £14.79 per hour
- Temporary contract
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560