Job Title: Mechanical Craftsperson (shifts)
3 months contract position
Hourly rate: £14 per hour
Our client are a leading FM company in the UK. They are looking to recruit a Mechical Craftsperson with a bias on water compliance, working on healthcare sites in Wakefield.
The shift pattern is 2 days, followed immediately by 2 nights, then 4 off.
• Monitors the building services and report defects to M&E Supervisor.
• Carries out planned preventative maintenance and reactive works to maintain plant and non-medical equipment.
• Advises the management on updates, records and drawings. Provides feedback on PPM results in relation to building related PPM issues on Fire Safety and gives the data for Maximo to be populated with fire issues.
• Awareness and understanding of contract KPI’s to ensure compliance and effective service delivery
• Shower head/hose cleans and disinfections using CLO2 tablets
• Daily and weekly flushing of Domestic water systems
• TMV strainer cleaning and disinfection
Detailed knowledge of the M&E of Works Projects, Pre Planned Maintenance techniques which is to include the associated paper work.
Ability to prioritise own work load to ensure compliance with contract service delivery
Knowledge of the techniques of Building Services, Repairs and Maintenance, Estate Surveys and Appraisal.
Must possess a minimum of a City & Guilds / NVQ or equivalent in mechanical or electrical engineering
Completion of a recognised apprenticeship or equivalent
Water hygiene training
If you are interested and available immediately or at very short notice please apply now.
Share this post