An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Planner/Scheduler to work for a one of the UK’s leading Engineering Sub-Contractors on Thames Water projects based in Walthamstow.
We are an international environmental Sub-Contractor employing over 5,000 people worldwide and a key player in Water Leakage Management. Reporting to the Delivery Manager, The Trainee Planner / Scheduler will be assisting in the arrangements for the servicing of PRV’s and other scheduling activities.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working with other team members, coordinate the activities of the servicing engineers
- Develop strong working relationships with various stakeholders
- Coordinate the necessary multiple activities to deliver the program of works
- Plan and schedule work for the servicing engineers
- Follow and apply policies and procedures
- Keep work records up to date
- Produce progress reports on both a regular and Ad-Hoc basis
- Process data collected by the engineers
- Reliable (Essential)
- Very good communication skills (Essential)
- Basic IT skills (Essential)
- Office/ Water experience (desirable but not essential)
- Driving licence (desirable but not essential)
For more information please apply within.
Due to a high volume of applications we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you have not received an update from us within 2 weeks then please accept this as an unsuccessful application.