One of my most prestigious client’s is recruiting for a Trainee Water Technician who will be based in and live within the Kent area.
As a trainee water technician you will contribute with the team to help detect certain areas of issue within the Water Network.
For the right motivated individual, this is the perfect opportunity to get a foot hold within the forever growing water industry with progression at the heart of it.
- To assist the water leakage and surveying teams in order to identify unaccounted for water and water leakage within the network
- Complete relevant paperwork accurately needed for every day leak detection
- Provide a motivate attitude and hardworking ethic towards your everyday activity
- Offer good communication and customer service skills
It is essential you hold a full driving license for this role.
You will be provided with full PPE, mobile phones and any other devices needed for this role.
Full training will also be given on the following:
- EUSR Water Hygiene Training
- Unit 2 Street Works
This role is ideal for an individual who has the desire to start a career within an industry that offers full training and progression and the opportunity to learn a skill that can be very transferrable.
If this sounds like the opportunity that suits you and your background then please apply within.
We look forward to hearing from you.