Leakage Team Leader -Southern Ireland
Reporting to the Delivery manager, the Team Leader will manage up to 8 leakage teams in order to ensure the delivery of Leakage Reduction within the Northern Ireland Water area.
Main responsibilities for this role include:
- Ensuring Health and Safety is maintained, upholding Company Policy at all times
- Attend weekly client meetings, delivering detailed information regarding completed and ongoing DMA’s, job repairs, night-line results and resolving any issues.
- Complete weekly/monthly reports for the client and delivery manager
- Track leakage repairs and monitor night-lines
- Maintain leakage teams KPI targets
- Maintaining own KPI’s against targets
- Managing teams whereabouts and day to day supervision
- Carrying out BEST observations.
- Carrying out defect audits and reports
- Undertaking training and completing Risk Assessments and Method Statements when necessary
- Assisting the delivery manager when required
- Ensuring leakage targets are achieved and leakage reduction is maintained
- Delivering toolbox/team briefs and presenting information using PowerPoint
- Assuming responsibility for general admin tasks, i.e. timesheets, vehicle audits and client forms
- Review vehicle, fuel, phone costs with a view to reduce costs and create efficiencies.
- Forming and maintaining excellent working relationships with colleagues, other contractors and the client.
Candidates should possess the following skills and attributes:
- A proven track record of supervision and delivery and maintenance of performance management
- Good understanding and demonstrable working knowledge of computer software packages (Microsoft, GIS, and specific technical programs etc.)
- Ability to interpret and understand water network schematics and plans
- Good all round knowledge of Water Network Hydraulics, Leakage Detection Techniques, Monitoring and reporting of Leakage Levels and other issues associated with the Clean Water Industry