£18,000 - £21,000
Contact Helen Phillips
We are looking for an experienced Project administrator to start a permanent position in Bovington.
Working for a leading company who deliver FM and Project Work across the South, you will play a key role as Project Administrator providing support to their Project Team in Dorset. You will be based from their offices in Bovington but will require to travel to sites in the Dorset Area.
As the Project Administrator, duties will include but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to the Project Teams across the region
- Ensure all progress of projects is recorded accurately on their electronic systems and act as a point of contact for any administrative queries
- Produce regular reports on the status of Project Works, including Supply Chain performance, early warning and compensation event monitoring, KPI adherence and the physical progress of works.
- Support the Project Team in formal meetings and minute taking
- Book suitable facilities
- Confirming site access for non-pass holders
- Be the point of contact for project work
- All other admin duties as reasonably required
You must have experience working as a Project Administrator or similar within a Construction, Building Maintenance, FM, Project etc. or similar environment.
You must have experience working with Project Teams with a good understanding of the Project Environment.
You must be fully IT literate, especially with excel. You must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal and be customer focused.
You must be willing to travel to sites in Dorset on occasions (expenses will be paid).