Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
£30,000 - £35,000
Contact Helen Phillips
We are looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Manager to join a leading FM company working on their prestigious contract covering South Buckinghamshire!
You will be required to carry out a range of maintenance tasks in accordance with the appropriate policy, specifications and HSE regulations in the delivery of:
• Planned and reactive mechanical maintenance
• Mechanical Installation works
• Carry out maintenance, reactive and installation works in accordance with appropriate policy, specifications and HSE regulations.
• Provide regular briefing to the Project Manager on progress against plan or program.
• Utilise the BMS as a tool in controlling and monitoring mechanical plant
• Ensures compliance and Health and Safety are met at all times
• Detailed understanding and control of the CAFM system
• Review all documentation, reports and service sheets when required for accuracy prior to onward issue.
• Role to include AP duties as required by the contact. (Disciplines as required by contract)
• Maintain all records associated with delivering the service ensuring faults are repaired in accordance with the contract requirements
• Participate in the On Call process
You must have a proven working background as a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer ideally working on hospitals or similar.
You must hold relevant Mechanical 2qualfiicaiotns, a CSCS Card and relevant Health and Safety training.
You must be IT literate and have excellent communication skills.
Share this post