Fusion People are currently recruiting for a Data Cabling Engineer
Successful applicants will have knowledge and good experience with installing, terminating & testing Cat5e, Cat6 & Cat6a Copper cables – Whilst additionally mounting AP’s, looming cables, installing 24/46 port patch panels and dressing cabinet’s.
This Role is starting the Monday 20th May 2019
You will be required to supply your own tools, See list below.
We require CSCS/ECS
• Follow drawings and work under direction from the Project Manager have the ability to be able to make simple on site cabling decision i.e. routes to take
• Pulling Cables
• Install basket tray, cable tray, PVC trunking and general containment
• Terminating, Test, Install Cat5e, Cat6 and Cat6a cable by a number of manufacturers
• Discuss the work with the customer on site and communicate this back to the Project Manager in a professional manner.
• To have a good working knowledge of cable capacity within containment.
• Must have CSCS/ECS Cards
You will be required to supply all your own hand tools such as:-
MOD Tester, Crimp Tool, Punch down Tool, Cable Stripper’s, Ladders, Drills, Flat/Cross Screwdrivers ,Marker Pens, Labeller’s and other basic hand tools, such as snips and Scissors
Contact Louis Taylor at Fusion People - Birmingham