Senior Accounting Technician
We are looking for a Systems Development Officer to work within the Finance System Support team. This role will provide the opportunity to assist with and support the upgrade from our current ERP system to the Oracle cloud. The position will require you to have knowledge and experience in maintaining financial accounting systems.
- Strong IT skills to include Excel are required along with the ability to analyse and sort large volumes of data.
- Previous experience of Oracle would be desirable.
- Candidates need to be team players, proactive, flexible in their approach to work and able to communicate effectively with a range of people.
Some of the key tasks of this role will include
- Carry out testing, logging outcomes, reporting issues.
- Completing and reviewing configuration documents.
- Ensuring key system reconciliations completed.
- Analysing data.
- Reviewing reports, collating requirements, and writing reports.
- Assisting with general financial system maintenance and support.
- Identifying and correcting miscodes.
- Completing and processing journals.
- Importing files and reconciling these.
- Setting users up on the systems.
- £15.69 ph
- Truro, Cornwall
- Temporary contract
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560