A new opportunity has become available to work on the drafting and negotiation of s106 agreements only, following an increase in work in the area.
You will assist in the provision of a comprehensive legal service, their committees and officers at all levels and, in particular, providing advice and support in respect of all Planning law matters. The work will include contentious and non-contentious matters.
Experience and knowledge
- Some experience in planning law matters
- Some experience in working in a local authority environment
- Some experience of data protection and freedom of information law and practice
- Admission as a solicitor or barrister in England & Wales
- Good knowledge and understanding of planning law and practice
- Some knowledge and understanding of local government law
- Some knowledge and understanding of data protection and freedom of information law and practice
- Good knowledge of relevant legal research packages
- Hailsham, East Sussex
- Flexible hours and work pattern - part-time candidates also considered.
- £30.18 ph
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560