Assistant Company Secretary
A new opportunity has become available to be responsible for the provision of company secretariat support to the day to day operations of business. You will be responsible for undertaking activities necessary for meeting the requirements of relevant laws, the Constitution Agreement and Articles of
Association. This includes managing the arrangements for key company meetings e.g. Annual General Meeting, Board and Committee meetings. Reporting to the Company Secretary, a key part of the role will involve engaging with the Board, the Leadership Teams and external Senior Members within the rail industry, train operating companies and industry regulatory bodies.
• ICSA qualification / part qualification (desirable).
• Relevant and practical Company Secretarial experience.
• A thorough knowledge of the Companies Act 2006 (“CA2006”) including ability to research
and provide advice on various procedural and other aspects of the CA2006 and corporate
governance matters to the Company Secretary.
• Ability to confidently tackle a wide range of company secretarial issues.
• Able to demonstrate an understanding of stakeholders and their commercial needs.
• Knowledge and experience of using Board Portals.
• Ability to liaise with and give advice to the Business and other departments within RSSB
• Flexibility and the ability to effectively manage own workload.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Location: Moorgate, London
- Start Date: 28th May 2019/ASAP
- Contract Length: 27th December 2019
- Pay Rate : £250 to £350 per day Ltd
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560