Revenues Shared Service Manager
A new opportunity has become available for someone with revenues experience in a senior management position and excellent interpersonal and project management skills to manage and lead the billing, collection and recovery section with a particular focus on special projects. To ensure the effective, economic administration of the billing and collection service in order to maximise revenue for the shared service in respect of Council Tax, Non Domestic Rates, and for Housing Benefit Overpayments, Sundry Debts & Housing Rents in accordance with legislation, local policies and strategies.
Also to work with the Revenues and Benefits Manager Shared Services Manager and the other Section Heads within both authorities to ensure the team achieves excellence in its services to its customers, both internal and external.
- To be responsible for the production of the Revenue Section service and business plans, and to assist with the production of the Finance and Procurement service and business plans.
- To be responsible for delivering and reviewing service standards, quality and performance targets for the service in accordance with the Council’s Statement of Purpose and Principles.
- To manage, develop, monitor and appraise those officers for whom you have direct responsibility and to ensure that all employees within the Revenues Section are treated likewise.
- To foster a creative and open environment within the Revenue service where employees feel supported, involved and consulted.
- Temporary contract initially until September 2019
- £32.37 ph
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560