Assistant Surveyor/Assistant Asset Surveyor
A new opportunity has become available for a surveyor required to carry out fence replacement surveys for up to three months. A second surveyor is required for three months also, to carry out an inspection of the Council owned footpaths, to record trip hazards.
- To carry out stock condition, HHSRS (Housing Health & Safety Rating System) surveys and energy rating information using electronic hand-held surveying equipment, to the Council’s stock of approximately 7800 properties.
- To oversee and work with contractors who are carrying out the programmed works in Partnership with the Council.
- To monitor quality of works on-site and to ensure that all works are carried out within the parameters of the Health & Safety Regulations.
- To carry out final quality checks (KPI 5s) and sign off completed works. These checks feed into the KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) that are reported in the Partnership Operational Meetings.
- Ability to diagnose and remedy building defects
- Knowledge of construction techniques and problems
- H & S Legislation
- BTEC certification in Building Studies or equivalent
- £24/Hour for the right candidate
- Temporary contract
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560