Service Desk Analyst
A new opportunity has become available to provide 1st line support multinational company.
- To answer calls received to the Service Desk, logging all calls received as issues or requests to agreed standards
- To utilise active listening techniques to understand and interpret customer requirements when logging calls, prioritising them against agreed SLAs
- To utilise problem analysis techniques to diagnose and rectify technical problems and queries following first line fix criteria, and where possible resolve at first call
- Escalate as appropriate to ensure a prompt restoration of service arranging for the relevant 2nd and 3rd line specialists to address and resolve incidents
- To perform a customer facing role focused on delivering first class customer service, against established Service Desk performance targets and SLA’s
- To assist with mailbox processing when required, logging customer issues/requests and replying to any queries
- To respond to customer chases or escalations on calls professionally, and follow agreed process to further the calls progress and manage the customers expectation
- To log and escalate calls with third parties where required, ensuring communication back to the customer.
- Excellent communication Skills
- Proven 1st line support experience and customer service experience
- ITIL awareness is desirable
- Proven experience in using a Service Management system to manage all incidents and requests.
- Experience in troubleshooting Microsoft Applications, Printer faults and Operating systems.
- Location: Lakeside
- Salary: £21, 500 + Overtime
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560