A new opportunity has become available to safeguard the interests of the Highway Authority from activities of developers affecting the highway and to secure appropriately designed and constructed highway infrastructure for the Highway Authority.
Ensure that the views of the Highway Authority are clearly relayed to the Planning Authority and other appropriate bodies in relation to specific proposals.
Assist with the liaison and provision of technical advice to developers to ensure that new highways associated with developments are provided to the Highway Authority’s requirements and to help with the preparation of Highway Agreements
Assist in providing and apply engineering skills and knowledge to work undertaken in the Civil Design Section of the Engineering Projects Group. Assist in the management of the Design Section with ongoing responsibility for:
- Technical guidance, progress and task completion.
- Staff development and training.
- Budget and finance control.
- Efficient and effective use of available resources
- Extensive relevant experience directly related to the job description since qualification.
- Ability to manage, implement and deliver a range of complex technical civil engineering projects from inception through to completion.
- Ability to work within and lead where necessary multi-disciplinary project teams within controlled budget allocations, strict timescales and with the use of optimum resources in meeting customer needs.
- Experienced in working in a business culture of competition and meeting performance targets.
- Ystrad Mynach, South Wales
- £22.45 ph
- Temporary contract
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560