£40,000 - £45,000 + car allowance
Contact Helen Phillips
We have an excellent opportunity for a motivated Project Manager to join a busy project team in Filton, Bristol covering sites around the area.
You will be responsible for delivering various construction and refurbishment projects across the site and surrounding sites covering mechanical, electrical and build projects.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Delivering high value complex construction projects to time, quality, specification and budget.
- Delivering M&E & Build works
- To be involved with the planning process
- Health and safety on site and across the projects
- Manage and monitor the sub-contractors (mechanical, Electrical, Trade etc.)
- Ensure the sub-contractors are performing and delivering the project work
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Responsible for managing costs and budgets
- Attend meetings
- Be the point of contact for the client and stakeholders
- All other duties as reasonably required
You must have a proven working background as a Project Manager working within the construction, building services etc. environment and be suitable qualified in a trade (mechanical, electrical, trades etc.) – ideally HND, HNC or equivalent working experience.
Health and Safety training, (e.g. SMSTS).
Good working knowledge of CD
Knowledge of the planning requirements and processesM regulations.
NEC3 contract requirements
A full UK Driving Licence as travel to sites is required.
Management experience – both direct teams and sub-contractors