Job Title: M&E Maintenance Engineer
Job ID: 764696
Our client, a leading, award winning facilities management company, are looking for an electrical bias M&E Maintenance Engineer to work on a large contract covering sites in London. You will not be required to commute outside of the M25. Call out rota is 1 in 4.
• To undertake all M&E reactive and planned maintenance tasks allocated and completed to an agreed standard, and to be available when on-call to ensure effective response and resolution, to then satisfy customer needs/escalation where appropriate.
• To ensure work is carried out in compliance with all health and safety requirements and to adhere to the best working practices.
• To sponsor and complete M&E surveys and technical reports as necessary and to cascade all key data to relevant personnel throughout field operations.
• To act in accordance to the Health and Safety policy when issues as such arise
• To work proactively to manage task volumes in conjunction with the Planning and Dispatch team
• To ensure appropriate audits and checks (seasonal) are carried out in line with standards provided
• To actively support colleagues building a teamwork approach e.g. – supporting with training and up skilling of apprentices and communicating regularly and assisting when required.
• To provide M&E technical support as required, e.g. advice regarding major operational issues.
• A recognised Apprenticeship or Qualification in M&E Services/Maintenance
• Previous experience in M&E
• A valid UK driving licence
• 17th Edition – Desirable
• Gas Safe Certified – Desirable
• City & Guilds Test and Inspection – Desirable
What's on offer?
• Competitive salary up to £35,705
• Company van and fuel card
• Overtime available for all engineers
• Annual bonus scheme
This role is an urgent requirement and our client are looking to interview ASAP. If you are interested in the position please apply now!