Job Title: Air Conditioning Engineer
Location: South East
Job ID: 764697
Our client, a leading, award winning facilities management company, are looking for an Air Conditioning Engineer with additional electrical experience to work on a corporate contract across the South East.
You will be working on a variety of different HVAC systems on large commercial buildings. The role will include service, maintenance, breakdowns and fault finding on the Air Conditioning systems. The call out rota is 1 in 4.
• Service & maintenance of HVAC/ Commercial Chillers& Air Conditioning equipment
• You’ll be splitting your time on reactive maintenance and PPMs, visiting a variety of commercial sites
• Dedicated to all aspects of service and reactive maintenance on a wide range of appliances including air conditioning such as AHU's, VRV's VRF's, splits etc
• Be available when on call to ensure effective response & resolution to satisfy customer needs and escalating where appropriate
• Achievement of tasks within SLA times and work orders opened and closed in real time
• Timely completion of reactive and planned works carried out to agreed standards, achievement of first fix and equipment uptime
• To work proactively to manage task volumes in conjunction with the Planning and Dispatch team
• Able to effectively diagnose and identify faults and failures with equipment and systems and provide effective solutions and escalate where necessary
• Related Air Conditioning Tickets C&G's or NVQ's.
• F-Gas (2079)
• Air Conditioning experience in a similar role
• Ability to work alone or within and a small team of other engineers.
• A full UK drivers’ licence.
• Ability to work unsupervised in a pressurised environment dealing with store teams and members of the public
• Capable of prioritising a complex and demanding workload
• Flexibility and willingness to learn
• Salary up to £31,048
• Industry best van and fuel card, tools provided
• Annual bonus scheme
• Excellent training and development scheme
• Up to 6% matched pension
• Overtime available
If you are interested in this role please apply now!
Share this post