Housing Solutions Officer Triage Preventions
A new opportunity has become available to assess the needs of customers and provide tenancy related support for tenants already residing in private rented accommodation or needing to access this as a sustainable housing option.
- To build effective relationships agreeing regular contact and support to enable tenants to manage their tenancy effectively to prevent the risk of eviction
- To develop robust partnerships within BCP Council and with external agencies to ensure that all customers have access to specialist support to meet their needs, and assist in coordinating support from other professionals.
- Experience of delivering support to customers recognising individual needs and ensuring equal access to opportunities.
- Minimum of 12 months experience of working with adults with complex needs which may include domestic abuse, homelessness, mental and/ or physical health issues, substance abuse, alcohol use and learning difficulties/disabilities
- Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Office systems
- Someone with experience of housing outreach and working with individuals and families with multiple high level needs.
- £13.60 per hour
- Poole, Dorset
- Temporary contract
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560