My client are now recruiting for an experienced Document Controller to support the delivery of the £21m Keadby Pumping Station project for the Environment Agency. This is a design & build project and will have a duration of circa 2 years.
To support the project delivery team in the effective and efficient management of project and programme documentation in accordance with requirements outlined in the Business Management System and utilising Viewpoint 4Projects.
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience as a Document Controller.
- Documentation control using Viewpoint 4Projects tool
- Maintenance and ongoing development of the folder structure in 4Projects
- Co-ordination of Requests for Information and Technical queries
- Support Project teams in day to day usage of 4Projects in terms of document uploads, editing, downloads, training and advice etc
- Produce reports from 4Projects as required to identify usage levels, trends and document status
- Support project teams in review and approval process for project documents
- Implement a plan of regular reviews of document storage in terms of location on 4Projects
- Work with Training Coordinator to assist with training on Document Management Systems / 4P
- Maintain / Update the MGJV & GTSWP Business Management System (BMS) folder in 4 Projects
- Assist with Archiving of project documentation to required timescales