We are currently looking for a Parts Advisor to work in Ruislip for a well-known construction leading plant hire company who specialise in the maintenance, service, repair and sale of Japanese and Korean Heavy Plant Machinery.
Ideally you must have experience within a bodyshop environment and be used to dealing with high volumes of work.
About the Job
As an experienced Parts Advisor at our Ruislip site, you will be responsible for:
- Allocating parts into stock
- Booking parts onto the system
- Chasing parts orders
- Requesting delivery dates
- Returning parts for credit
These tasks require excellent organisational skills with an attention to detail.
You must be able to:
- Plan your workload effectively to ensure vehicles are ready to agreed timescales;
- Work skilfully and safely under pressure;
- Carry out work in accordance with manufacturers specification;
- Work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative with minimal supervision;
- Be flexible in your approach; and
- Continually work to high standards with customer satisfaction in mind.
Monday - Friday 8-5pm
Temp to Perm