We are looking for individuals to join our award winning leakage detection team across the country.
As a Leakage Technician you will play a key role in detecting, locating and reporting both visible and hidden leaks from our client’s distribution network using traditional and advanced techniques and equipment.
Our people are central to the success of our business; as such we offer an environment which embraces training and development. As a Leakage Technician you will be supported throughout your career via structured training and development programmes as well as on the job coaching. Your next step on the career ladder will be Water Network Technician.
You should ideally have worked in a similar role in the past, although we also invite you to apply if you possess the following attributes:
• Health and Safety awareness with the ability to understand and communicate safe working instructions
• Computer literate with working knowledge of water industry software packages
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels inclusive of customers and external contractors
• Working knowledge of leakage detection and prevention techniques
• Excellent time management with ability to manage own workload
• Ability to interpret data and communicate accordingly.
You should also ideally possess the following certification; although training will be available for the right candidates:
• NRWSA Operative Unit 2
• NRSWA Supervisor Units 1, 10 & 11
• EUSR – Water Hygiene
• Full UK Driving Licence.
In return we offer a competitive salary plus generous benefits, including:
• Company Van
• Opportunity to work overtime (dependant on the requirements of the client), for which attractive rates are offered
• Attractive night work allowances
• Contributory pension scheme
• Employee assistance program
• Company Share Incentive Plan
• Childcare voucher scheme.
Please if interested contact me on 02076531365 or 07889812744 and I will be more than happy to give you further information.We are an equal opportunities employer.