Selective Group Recruitment is seeking a professional, self-motivated individual to join our UK client for the position of CDM Consultant, based in London. You will be you will primarily be involved within our Construction Assurance Team carrying out tasks to include; CDM Advisor, in accordance with the CDM 2015 Regulations, Design Principals, Design Reviews, assessment of Designers Risk Assessments, RAMS Assessments, PCI Reviews, CPP assessments, Contractor assessments etc. Working as part of a UK wide team, focused on service delivery in the south of England, having a significant contribution on client satisfaction by providing a motivated and committed approach to the provision of H&S/CDM/Principal Designer services.
Job role: CDM Consultant
Salary: Negotiable (depending on experience)
- Agility to work across a number of project locations.
- Building strong relationships with our clients and other project stakeholders.
- Be able to coordinate multiple aspects of programme delivery.
- Delivery of promised outcomes to clients.
- Service delivery to company standards.
- Delivery of exemplar standard of Principal Designer role and CDM services to time and quality. This will include co-ordinating meetings, producing F10’s, assisting with, Design Principals, reviewing design risk assessments, attendance and chairing design team meetings, reviewing relevant health and safety files, ensuring suitable arrangements for the coordination of health and safety measures during planning and preparation of the Construction Phase, providing guidance and support for other Duty Holders (Client specifically).
- Provision of advice on how to meet CDM Regulatory and relevant EHS requirements.
- NEBOSH Diploma part 1 or NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Certified Membership of the Association of Project Safety (CMaPS).
- A positive and dynamic person with experience of working in a consulting organisation providing a range of H&S/ CDM Services.
- Demanding of the highest standards and ability to lead by example.
- Working knowledge of CDM 2015.
- Proven skills and competence in delivery of Principal Designer/H&S / CDM services to a varied Client base.
- Experience and an understanding of engineering and construction managements and methodologies associated with construction works on Commercial and Retail developments.
- Working knowledge of the Principals of Design;
- Experience of successfully managing CDM projects in excess of £10m involving multi- disciplinary design teams.
If you are interested and believe you have suitable skills and experience to be considered for this position, then please apply.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.