Customer Service Adviser
Pay rate: £11.08
Short term contract
My client are currently recruiting for a candidate based in Truro, working as customer service adviser. To provide proactive and comprehensive guidance, information and resolution to both internal and external customers which will involve interpreting the customer’s need, initiating appropriate service delivery and ensuring effective resolution of their requests for Cornwall Council.
- Deal with receipts of payments (for cash, cheques and card payments) and preparation of associated paperwork in an efficient and effective manner.
- Deal with customer’s complaints in accordance with the Council’s Corporate Complaints process, advice customers of the applicable procedures, proactively resolving complaints wherever possible and recording them as advised and escalate to Service Recovery team if required.
- Contact customers to monitor satisfaction and quality control checks.
- To resolve customer enquiries by telephone, electronically, post or face to face (including assisting with the filling in of the appropriate forms).
- Receive requests, assess and establish the reason for the request, together with its urgency, and taking prompt, appropriate action in accordance with procedures and instructions for all services.
Experience and skills
- Operator in Windows based technology e.g. Web & telephone
- Experienced in dealing with and defusing conflict
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
If you would like more information please call Courtleigh on 0117 917 4560