"Exciting Opportunity Within multi million pound Water framework"”
Do you want to be a part of one of the biggest water frameworks within the UK?
What is the purpose of this role?
To carry out operations on site as designated by the Site Manager/Site Supervisor; and in connection with the Utilities contract on which you operate.
What makes this role unique?
You will be part of a team that contributes towards the effective running and operation of the Contract within which you operate. A certain amount of autonomy sits with this role and you will be expected to manage your day effectively and productively.
What will this role involve?
• Carry out operations on site as designated by the Site Manager/Site Supervisor
• Follow the instructions of your Team Leader
• Leave work site in a clean and tidy manner
• Ensure that all tools, equipment and plant are well maintained and in a usable and certificated condition as appropriate
• Report all defects to a Team Leader/Supervisor
• Comply with Company Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental Policy Provisions
• Carry out generic and task-specific risk assessments for each job
• Carry out all other duties as required
• Establishing the route of customer water supplies and identify wastage or unaccounted usage of water in preparation for others
What are we looking for?
• Technical qualifications and relevant experience for potable water delivery networks
• Preparedness to be coached and to learn
• NRSWA Signing, lighting and guarding (desirable)
• Emergency First Aid (desirable)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills to deal with external parties, and members of the public
• Good time management
• Full driving licence
• Good team player
• Problem-solving ability
• Relevant experience as required for the specific role
• Reliable Customer focused approach to delivery
• ‘Can do’ attitude
• Basic health and safety awareness
• Competent user of mobile communication devices
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please apply within in and contact myself on either 02076531365 or 07889812744 and I will be more than happy to give you further details.
Share this post