Job Title: HR Business Partner
Location: Greater London/Essex
Job ID: 764750
Key experience: TUPE, Redundancies, Employee Relations, Restructuring and ideally within Facilities Management industry
• Build and maintain effective relationships with the senior leadership team, attend regular
periodic meetings and team meetings as required to maintain an understanding of the
requirements of key stakeholders, their challenges and business objectives and provide
the people expertise required for them to deliver their objectives.
• Support the client group with identifying changes required and provide support to plan,
manage and implement that change.
• Manage complex HR matters including absence management, disciplinary, grievance,
performance management, employment tribunal claims, TUPE, redundancy, contract
• Coach managers in people management skills.
• Provide employment law expertise to the business and work collaboratively with the Shared
Service team to ensure policies, procedures and practices are legally compliant and supportive
of the organisation’s culture.
• Bring current HR thinking to the organisation, looking for opportunities to improve our people
• Contribute to the HR Operations Strategy.
• Ensure HR delivers an appropriate contribution and impact to the business, collaborating with
the Shared Service team and HR specialists ensuring that the HR service is meeting business
• Act as advocate for the wider HR team, championing the work of the team, organisation- wide
people initiatives and good people management.
• Identify the resourcing needs for the client group, working closely with the Resourcing
team to ensure that strategies are in place to deliver the resources required at the right
• Relevant degree or qualified member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel &
• TUPE, Redundancies, Employee Relations, Restructuring and ideally within the Facilities Management or retail industry
• Proven background in influencing stakeholders within a fast-paced organisation
• Ability to apply professional knowledge using a pragmatic and common sense approach
• Quickly establish credibility and respect and build strong working relationships with
• Strong working knowledge of employment law issues and the ability to apply these to a
variety of situations using a pragmatic and common sense approach
• Able to problem solve both operational and strategic issues
• Must be resilient and have the ability to push back and challenge the status quo when
On offer is a competitive salary of £40-45k plus a car allowance, 6% matched pension, 33 days holiday, bonus scheme etc.
If you are interested please send your CV by applying online.
Share this post