Commercial Account Officer
A new opportunity has become available to undertake the day to day running of the DWP’s Commercial Services. To deliver excellent customer service by meeting the needs of both internal and external customers by providing information, advice, guidance and support in relation to Commercial Services, and to follow necessary processes to action customers’ requests.
To support the aims of the Commercial Services Strategy by assisting in the marketing and growth of a reliable, efficient and effective service for customers, with the aim of maximising the financial contribution of the service.
- To undertake the day to day running of the DWP’s Commercial Services is achieved in an accurate, efficient and effective manner.
- To support high quality and comprehensive front-line services
- To ensure the provision of effective customer service
- To contribute to maximising the financial contribution of the service.
- Significant experience in an administrative role, using computerised systems
- Experience of using a range of IT systems, including Word, Excel, email and databases
- Experience of working in a team.
- Experience of customer care.
- Temporary contract
- £12.23 per hour
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560