£38,000 - £42,500 + car allowance
Contact Helen Phillips
We have an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join a leading Facilities Management Company, working on their prestigious FM and New Works contract! Based from their offices near Swindon you will play a key role providing Commercial Support to their Regional Team.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Deliver Change Management in accordance with NEC3 term Service Contract ensuring timescales are met by all relevant stakeholders
- Ensure NEC3 contract processes and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Management and resolution of queries submitted by Supply Chain regarding Core Services pricing
- Maintain commercial control to enable planned milestone payments are achieved
- Monitor and review Supply Chain performance
- Manage supplier payments in line with contractual and company policy
- Assist in the development and implementation of commercial risk management procedures
- Attend meetings, provide reports and liaise with all stakeholders on commercial matters
- Assist Commercial & Risk Manager in preparing dispute avoidance strategy and any dispute resolution
- Assist Commercial & Risk Manager in monitoring and presenting monthly cost reports as required to high level of accuracy
- Provide cost advice and support to Additional Services
- All QS duties through to Final Accounts
- All other duties as reasonably required
You will hold HNC / Degree or equivalent in Quantity Surveying or relevant construction related discipline and have an excellent working background as a Quantity Surveyor within the Construction. FM, Property Maintenance etc. or similar environment.
You will have excellent working knowledge of the Commercial Process, strong communication skills, fully IT literate and willing to travel to sites in the area.
Experience working on NEC3 contract and ideally a Member of a professional body.
A full UK Driving Licence is required.