Finance Business Partner
A fantastic opportunity has become available to represent the Head of Financial Services and champion excellent management of financial resources, promoting probity, efficiency, high performance and overall value for money.
You will ensure that officers and members are provided with high quality strategic advice and direction on financial strategies, policy, standards and practices, enabling services to make timely and well-informed decisions in the knowledge of the impact those decisions will have financially on the organization.
- An understanding and awareness of the concept of “Making Every Contact Count” (MECC), attending training where necessary.
- To assist in the production and achievement of the Financial Services Sections business plan.
- To assist in delivering and reviewing service standards, quality and performance in accordance with the service plan.
- To lead or take a lead role in any project or programme as agreed with the Head of Financial Services.
- Fully CIPFA Qualified (or other similar CCAB qualification) or willingness and ability to work towards.
- Recent & relevant experience in a finance environment producing reports using a variety of IT systems and providing high quality technical and detailed advice.
- A high level understanding of Local Government finance policies and legislation.
- Experience of developing and maintaining good working relationships with colleagues and external contacts to achieve service outcomes.
- Experience of producing high quality and accurate financial reports for management information.
- Temporary contract
- £20.24 per hour
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560